TOINETTE’ S HOUSE is in the AUVERGNE region of FRANCE,
at the heart of the Sancy Massif.
Toinette’s discourse encompasses a very large and diverse school audience, and invites them to discover the AUVERGNE’ s general and local history.
Toinette’s House is a unique place for discovery and stimulation, a tool made to develop curiosity and knowledge in all pupils thanks to :
– a just balance between knowledge, emotion and information,
– an active approach favoring observation and questioning.
Teachers can also enjoy the proximity of our site with the many accomodations offered in the area and therefore make the visit easy for their classes.
Toinette’s house offers a remarquably accurate example of our regional heritage.
– walking through Toinette’s House, the children will discover a new and unusual space,
– Our site allows for and develops active listening, curiosity, and sense of observation…
– The pupils , through different staging techniques, learn more about ancient objects and tools and their various uses…
Julien’s Barn : Our contemporary, he renovates a barn under your very eyes !
A pretext to talk about the countryside today and to observe the progress made in the last two centuries !
Theatrical guided tours led by a licenced Actor-Guide… a funny way for chidren to discover and learn history, geography, environment, habits and customs in the towns and villages of the Sancy Massif.
Educational documents to download (in french) :